Mindy Block is the Principal Owner of Sustaining Systems. She has a M.S. Degree in Environmental Science and more than 20 years of public land stewardship experience. She is a conservation ecologist and philanthropist.
Public Lands Management - assessment of ongoing existing conditions to improve performance of policies, operations, and interagency collaboration and communication. I apply participant observation and human systems analysis to identify areas of need.
- Government Relations - project enabler within complex multiple jurisdictional and stakeholder environments, broad knowledge of ecological science, especially best management practices.
- Training Programs - empowerment of individual needs, curriculum development, will plan, coordinate, hire instructors, and supervise training workshops.
- Conservation Activities - invasive species management, project planning, tree planting, native plant nursery grower, content writer, advocate for public access and safety concerns.
- Fire & Emergency Management - have been trained as an incident responder. Interested in providing logistical or park management support during emergency situations.
- Publications - have written young adult novels, blog and web content, applying investigative reporting skills (research, participant/observation).
Mindy Block, Principal - 631-255-6512 - firstname.lastname@example.org